Sunday, January 25, 2015

Clutter


Photo: Amanda de Vito

What is clutter?
How do we acummulate it?
Do we need it?

I have clutter. I have it in my house, in my office, in my home office and my place of business. (Yes, these are all different places)

Clutter does not only apply to your material possessions, oh no, it also applies to relationships and friends.

The thing to realize is, the more you let your life be overun by things you don't need, the more you will be unhappy and stressed out.

How much clothes do you really use? How many more shoes do you need? Do you constantly keep buying stuff whenever your deppressed, stressed or unhappy?

You have to think about these things. I had my epiphany about clutter just last year and the message was a clear one.

Simplify your life and attain happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment