Thursday, August 6, 2015

How do you handle the free stuff?

I was out of toner a few months back. I've decided to purchase the one from Etude House since that product has never stirred me wrong.

I was surprised that the box was bigger than the usual. Turns out they have free facial cottons to use with the toner.


I tried using the whole pad each time I needed the toner and gradually realized that half the pad would work out just as well. Since you can still use the other side of the pad.



So before I use a pad, I get a pair of scissors to cut this in half and use both side in a single application. This is my happy minimum. Not only did you save on money (since it was already free in the first place) but you also do your turn in conserving natural resources.

Happily minimizing,
-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment