Friday, November 13, 2015

2016 Planner

I have in my stash of box a few planners that I haven't gotten around to using because they are out dated.

It seems such a waste to throw them since it isn't used but I can't actually use them since the dates are all wrong.

Then I told myself that I just have to be open minded about these things...

Enter the 2010 1st Semester Campus BDJ planner, which I actually bought because I was taking my Masters back then. Unfortunately I wasn't able to use it.



I just changed the dates and voila! I know its obvious and probably common sense as hell. But I also know that most of us would just buy a new planner than go through the bother of changing an old one.





Little things like these will save you money. And more money is always welcome.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment