Friday, July 3, 2015

Minimalism

I've been trying to "minimize" my life for the past months, And boy is it hard.

But what is minimalism? A lot of people may think about white walls, sparse furniture and open spaces. Well, minimalism IS that but it can also mean what you want it to mean. You can be as broad or as precise with it as you want.

For me, minimalism is a thought, an idea that perhaps there is more to life than material possessions,
I've realized that making my life simple not only brings me more happiness, more time, more money and more clarity to think about the important things in my life.

I was watching TED Talks when I realized that, that is what is missing in my life. I've attached the following video from TED Talks and these are the same ones that inspired me to take action with my life. I hope you might also have the time to watch this and keep an open mind.








Thank you,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment