Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Paper bags, how do you reuse them?



I usually end up with a lot of paper bags from fast food and convenience store purchases. It's becoming the norm to dispose them by just throwing them in the rubbish bin.

These are paper afterall, and is definitely better than plastic in terms of decomposing.

I've realized that Sari-Sari stores can use this in lieu of plastic bags. Saves them money too. So, if you know any Sari-sari stores, you might want to suggest this. You can also help them out by saving those paper bags yourself, even better if you can ask your officemates to pitch in.

I am currently doing this. I've asked a few colleagues to give me their paper bags so I can give it to a nearby Sari-sari store for reuse. ^_^
I give them all the paper bags I have on a weekly basis.

So how cool is that? Plus one for the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment